Here are some of the latest developments since this article was first published:
1. More than 15,000 cops from around the world came to Houston, Texas to attend the funeral of the "fiercely loyal family man" and cop, Darren Goforth.
2. Around September 20th, all the local media reported the married Goforth's girlfriend and lover of 15 months was there on the scene, crying over his body. This fact was omitted in all police reports.
3. By this time, $2,000,000 was collected through Go Fund Me and at the memorial site of Goforth’s death and given to his widow. Houston Muslim minister Quannell X also sponsored fundraising for the cop.
4. Before the dust settles on the "girlfriend" revelation, it is learned that District Attorney Devon Anderson's Chief Investigator, Craig Clopton is also having a sexual relationship with Goforth's girlfriend. In late October, Clopton was fired.
5. On October 19th, Judge Denise Collins, the presiding judge in the Miles case abruptly quits. She excused herself saying she was quitting in the "interest of justice" and would not give any details of what led to this decision.
6. On Monday, November 2nd, Defense Attorney Anthony Osso finally got a chance to see what evidence the state says it has. He won a long sought-after motion for the prosecution to turn over its evidence files to the defense.
All the while, a bunch of crooks still hold Shannon Miles in jail with no bond. We must defend and support Shannon Miles!
The State is attempting to fabricate a death penalty case that is crumbling each week. African people must organize in Shannon’s defense to stop them.
We should take note of the recent revelations in the Chicago suburb case of the so-called “cop killing” of super cop “GI Joe Gliniewicz”, which turned out being a case of suicide by his own thieving hands.
He probably would have gotten away with it, had he not included the two “white suspects” in his scheme because any old black suspect would have worked.
Free Shannon Miles!