On October 1, 2, 5 and 8, the African Socialist International (ASI) led by Chairman Omali Yeshitela will tour Europe, starting in London and continuing to High Wycombe, Birmingham and Brussels.
At this crucial time of renewed and growing people's struggles to repossess our resources and futures, Africans from different parts of the world will come together to build an antiwar movement as part of the struggle for African self-determination.
This tour will sum-up all forms of imperialist wars, including those that are undeclared and without terms or end.
Across the world Africans are subjected to:
- Mass starvation caused by IMF and World Bank programs
- Massive imprisonment in imperialist centers
- Unnatural disasters caused by colonialism – millions are running from drought in Somalia and still suffering from the earthquake in Haiti
- Various neocolonial armed conflicts and deadly refugee camps – millions have died in proxy wars and the consequences of these wars include the genocidal rape of African women in the Congo
- Massive poverty and unemployment
- Daily psychological warfare
The current NATO aggression against Libya, under the legal cover of the UN, and the first U.S. AFRICOM war on Africa under the leadership of a black U.S. president, is a confirmation that imperialism means war on Africa and African people.
The meeting in Brussels will launch a worldwide African tribunal that aims to re-energize the just demand for reparations and fast forward the unification of the African National Liberation Movement.
In response to the imperialist aggression against Africa without regard for borders, we should build an African resistance without borders.
This is a call to Africans based in Europe to take responsibility to engage in the struggle for our freedom, right here. Most of the wars that are devastating Africa come from here. It is here in Europe, that some of the puppet rulers of Africa are trained and supported in their job to facilitate the looting of Africa and make wars on African people.
Build a single united African Liberation Movement!
Build the African Socialist International in Europe!
For more info contact Luwezi Kinshasa, +44(0) 7862 294 364, email@example.com, www.asiuhuru.org
Follow these links for more info on each event